TUKULOV & KASSILGOV LITIGATION HAS AWARDED SCHOLARSHIPS WORTH OVER 5 MILLION TENGE TO FOUR KAZAKHSTANI LAW STUDENTS
- As you remember, this summer we announced scholarships for law students at the Kazakh National University as well as the Caspian Public University. Read more
- We reviewed all the applications we received and selected the four that we found most persuasive. Below is a list of students who will receive personal scholarships from our law firm for the 2021-2022 academic year:
- 1.Adil Kamidulla, a second-year student of the Faculty of International Relations at the Kazakh National University. He dreams of becoming a lawyer. An incredibly humble and promising future lawyer. He has been awarded a scholarship in the form of tuition for one year.
- 2.Balzhan Kadyrbergen, a second-year law student at the Caspian Public University. Dreams of becoming an investigator. A very modest, but strong-minded girl. She was awarded a monthly scholarship of 100,000 tenge per month for the 2021-2022 academic years.
- 3.Ruslan Tleulin, a fourth-year student of the Faculty of International Relations at the Kazakh National University. He is interested in civil law. The young man has already achieved a lot, despite life's difficulties. He was awarded a monthly scholarship of 100,000 tenge per month for the 2021-2022 academic years.
- 4.Almaz Tazhibayev, a fourth-year student of the Faculty of International Relations at the Kazakh National University. Dreams of becoming a lawyer and helping socially vulnerable people to protect their rights. He was awarded a scholarship in the form of tuition for one year; Tukulov & Kassilgov Litigation's partner Nataliya Shapovalova volunteered to be his mentor, oversee his studies and career.
- All of the aforementioned students have good academic performance, various accomplishments outside of university, and they also try to earn money to help their families. We wish them all success, keep their faith in themselves, and remain dedicated to the legal profession.
- We would like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude to our friend Zaira Sarsenova for her contribution to the scholarship fund in the amount of 1 million tenge. We would also like to thank Dinara Sadvakassova , "Hunt me" HR agency, for technical support in implementing this initiative.
- We are grateful to the entire Tukulov & Kassilgov Litigation team and our clients for their contribution to the implementation of this initiative. You allow us to bring this initiative to life. Our ability to bring this little change keeps us motivated in our daily work. We encourage the entire legal community to join this initiative.